13 Sep Immunoassay Research Associate (Cape Town) (LC_589)
Posted at 10:48h in 0 Comments
Essentials: BSc Hons (Biochemistry, Immunology, Cell Biology), or an MSc degree in the same field OR at least 3 years’ working experience in equivalent work, hands on experience working with flow cytometry/ELISA/ immunoassay techniques operating lab equipment, South African citizen, driver’s license, and own transport. Candidates already residing in Cape Town will be preferred.
Location: Cape Town
Terms: 1-year Fixed term contract
Details: A dynamic and growing Medical Biotechnology company is expanding and requires a detail-orientated, hard-working Research Associate with hands on experience in immunology-based laboratory work. The company is a leader in their field and provides specialist analytical and assay development services within the clinical and pharmaceutical industry.
The Research Associate role involves sample receiving and preparation, assisting Scientists with assay design, processing samples, analyses of data, report writing, working according to SOPs and GLP, and other ad hoc administrative duties.
- BSc Hons / MSc. / M.Med.Sc. (medical biosciences / molecular biology / human life sciences etc.)
- OR 3 years’ experience working in a medical research laboratory using immunology-related methods
- Experience working with ELISAs/ Flow cytometry/immunoassays highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Valid driver’s license
- Own transport
- South African citizenship
- Strong attention to detail
- Works hard under pressure
Application information: Please apply online below
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted