07 Oct Field Services Engineer (Analytical Chemistry) (LC_590)
Posted at 12:21h in 0 Comments
***Tertiary qualification in Electronic Engineering/Chemistry technical qualification up to NQF Level 6.
Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a service engineer with Laboratory instrumentation. Strong preference for experience in GC, GCMS, LC & LCMS. Excellent computer & software skills, PLC Programming highly advantageous. South African citizen, driver’s license and own transport essential, willing to travel.
Location: Cape Town, servicing the Western & Eastern Cape region
Salary: Structured package, including incentives.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join a dynamic Laboratory Instrumentation manufacturing company. The position will involve analytical and clinical instrument calibration, service, repair, maintenance, validations and installations as needed, onsite at the client’s premises. The successful candidate will also be responsible for the administration supporting their physical work including, but not limited to, processing quotes, compiling reports, quality compliance and customer liaison. Strong communication skills are required as the role involves providing onsite user training of instrumentation.
The right person for the job will be self-driven & willing to travel.
Required Qualification: Tertiary Qualification (Diploma / Degree) in Electronic Engineering/Chemistry
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 4y experience in Instrument service, repair and maintenance (Analytical Chemistry)
- Strong preference towards background in GC, CGMS, LC & LCMS
- Outstanding aptitude and experience with electronic instrument servicing and training
- Strong computer skills, making use of various software
- Understanding of PLC Programming would be a distinct advantage
- High level of Customer Service skill, ability to support sales and application specialists
- Ability to multi-task, excellent time management, high motivation to succeed
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English
- Valid driver’s license, passport and own transport required
Commencement : as soon as possible
Application detail : please apply online below
Closing date for applications : asap- please note CVs will be immediately processed
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted