12 Sep External Sales Rep (Molecular Biology) LC_584
Posted at 12:02h in 0 Comments
Essentials: BSc Hons/ BTech (Molecular Biology / Genetics / Biochemistry); at least 1y external sales experience in labware (centrifuges, freezers, molecular biology equipment), must have an established network of relevant contacts in this field; experience & knowledge in PCR a basic requirement, South African citizen; valid driver’s license; willing to travel. Ability to speak fluent Afrikaans distinct advantage.
Location: Johannesburg based, with frequent travel to Limpopo, Mpumalanga, Free State, Northwest, SSH African countries
Salary: market related with company car
A South African supplier of international, high quality lab products is recruiting for a suitably trained and experienced Sales Rep to join their team.The Company is positioned in the Life Science industry providing product solutions to both Service and Research Laboratories. The product ranges are aimed at both researchers and technologists in the disciplines of Molecular Biology, Diagnostics and related.The role will oversee both Supplier and Customer relationships related to their portfolio of leading Molecular brands, managing current key accounts and developing new business.
- BSc Hons / BTech related to Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or Genetics.
- AT LEAST 1 years’ sales experience in relevant lab-based instrumentation industry
- Hands on experience and knowledge in PCR
- Personal competencies: independent work management (time & planning); interpersonal skills; exceptional communication skills; ability to work under pressure; ability to provide solutions when faced with a challenge
- South African citizen
- Valid driver’s license
- Willing to travel
- Ability to speak Afrikaans fluently is advantageous
Commencement: as soon as possible
Please apply online at:
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted